Care for your Jewellery
Redki Couture Jewellery ® is handcrafted with care and created with passion. All our Jewellery is traditionally handcrafted and is very delicate. The metal is hard plated in either Rhodium or 22ct Hard Gold and each Crystal is individually handset.
Special care is required for your handcrafted Redki Couture Jewellery. Please follow our care instructions to ensure your lovely pieces maintain their original condition below:
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging provided to prevent and avoid scratches and dust. Pieces may be delicate so care should be taken when wearing and storing
- Avoid storing your jewellery in moist environments e.g. your bathroom. It is best to store them in dry and dark places like a drawer or the original packaging provided where they are not exposed to the open air or moisture as this can cause the jewellery to change colour (oxidation) and darken or fade. Pieces may be delicate so care should be taken when wearing and storing.
- Storing them correctly will lengthen their life span and assure your jewellery lasts longer
- Separate your jewellery to avoid them scratching each other and tangling
- Your jewellery should be the last thing that you put on when dressing and the first things to take off when undressing to protect it.
- Remove jewellery before: washing your hands, bathing, showering or any physical activity that includes perspiration & avoid contact with water.
- Do not wear your jewellery swimming, as chemicals will damage your jewellery.
- Avoid: exposure to cleaning products, chlorine, salt water, nail polish removers, body lotions/moisturisers, soap, perfume, hairspray, body oils, makeup and other chemicals may damage your piece; as these could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, and can cause metal plating discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance
- Do not where your jewellery over skin that has been rubbed with body oils as it will harm the metal & reduce the life of the plating.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystals.
- To clean your jewellery, gently use the microfiber cloth provided, wiping over the crystals, beads and metal components before putting away.
- Do NOT soak in any liquid jewellery cleaners.
- By wiping over your jewellery after each wear will increase the life of your jewellery.
- Damage from careless wear/storage (including water damage or any listed above) is not the responsibility of Redki – Couture Jewellery® and is not covered by warranty.
We hope you enjoy wearing your handcrafted jewellery as much as we enjoyed handcrafting it for you with Love xo.
Redki Couture Jewellery is proudly handcrafted in Australia.
To keep the sparkle of your beautiful Redki Couture Jewellery use the microfibre cloth provided to clean your jewellery by gently wiping over after each wear and placing directly into the jewellery box provided to protect it.
All our exquisite jewellery embellishing is set by hand, therefore, each piece will vary slightly.
Please take special care of embellished pieces & refrain from getting perfume, moisturiser, body sprays or hairspray on them as this will shorten the life of your jewellery and shorten the life of the plating.
Please read above in ‘Care for your Jewellery’ instructions.